Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sun is up

Hello! Nice little yellow background to cheer everything up. It's the start of winter and I'm already feeling that post-Christmas energy hitting rock bottom (notice I'm sitting and not standing :P). This look is from last week but I thought I'd share it anyways. It's a casual outfit but it can be dressed up depending on what shoes and jewelry you wear. This type of knit sweater, mix of angora and wool, is so comfy and keeps you warm on chilly days. The bandana adds a pop of color, which really goes with almost anything. A while ago I drew on the white part of my converse, simple navy blue got boring, and I still haven't regretted it. It was really fun and plus no one else has the same shoes as me!










Bandana- honestly no idea
Sweater- Gap
Jeans- Forever 21
Converse- converse.com
Belt- thrift store
~Emma








No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...