Thursday, February 7, 2013

Red wine and flowers

 C2C- Delta


Today was one of those days where I stared at my closet wondering what I should wear for about 15 minutes. This look can be worn year round. In the summer I'm planning on dropping the cardigan and tights and in the fall adding a lighter cardigan and sheer tights. Happy Thursday everyone!
Aujourd'hui était un de ces jours où j'ai fixé mon placard pendant une quinzaine de minutes en me demandant ce que j'allais porter. Ce look peut être porté pendant toute l'année. J'ai déjà prévu d'enlever  le cardigan l'été et les collant en laine polaire et en automne porter un cardigan et des collants plus léger. Joyeux jeudi tout le monde!

Cardigan- Lauren Allen
Shirt- johnnie b (old)
Skirt- Olive Clothing UK
Fleece lined tights- Luxe
Booties- Madden Girl
Rings- grandmother

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...