Saturday, May 4, 2013

Indian Elephant

Ann Taylor jean jacket, Merona skirt, Brandy Melville shirt, Aerie bandeau, Rica Lewis espadrilles, Sterling Silver necklace, C&A and Forever 21 rings
 The pocket skirt is back! I absolutely love this shirt! I bought it in Angers, it's soft, a bit loose and I love that you can see my bandeau. The Aerie bandeau is really comfortable and it doesn't slide down! It was so nice out today, almost too hot.
La jupe à poches est de retour! J'adore ce haut de Brandy Melville! Je l'ai acheté à Angers, il est doux, un peu ample et j'aime qu'on puisse voir mon bandeau. Le bandeau d'Aerie est vraiment confortable et ne glisse/ tombe pas! Il a fait très beau aujourd'hui, presque trop chaud.
                                         Rings/bagues:          C&A                 Forever 21



 ~Emma

4 comments:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...