Sunday, May 5, 2013

Orange Flowers

Delia's shirt, Mossimo Supply Co jeans, Rica Lewis espadrilles, Forever 21 necklace, handmade jewelry, ICA ring

Whenever I wear something with a bit of orange I seem to always wear the same jewelry! I guess I'll have to buy other orange and red bracelets soon! I love this shirt because it's so soft and I like the ruffled detail on the sleeves.
Quand je porte quelque chose avec un soupçon d'orange, j'ai toujours l'impression de porter les mêmes bijoux! Je suppose que je vais bientôt devoir aller m'acheter plus de bracelets rouges et orange. J'aime ce haut, car il est doux et en particulier le détail chiffonnée sur les manches.

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...