Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Blue Flower At Boston Calling

So I got a new pair of shorts this weekend and I've just fallen in love with them. I got them in one of the new collections at Target for I believe $18. They're wicked comfortable and easy to pair in an outfit. I can dress them up with a button down and jewelry or I can dress them down (like I'm doing here) with a simple comfy shirt. The shirt is from a concert I went to called Boston Calling (their having another concert in September). It's technically a two day concert with ten different artists (five each day) and ITS INSANELY AWESOME! - actually imma do a post about it...be on the lookout for that :P


Yes it's a Boston Terrier with a bowl hat on the shirt. 



Their really comfy. Go get a pair!



Yes, most of you probably don't know but I do wear glasses. I usually wear contacts but my eyes have been irritated lately by the pollen (don't ask why I'm in a forest then). So yup...glasses! I'm getting a new pair I believe this weekend so a post will go up on 'em if I do!

Shorts: Target
Shirt: Boston Calling Music Festival 
Jewelry: Grandmother...nope not a store I know
Shoes: Michael Shannon 

~Miki :) 

4 comments:

  1. salut,
    Cool ton tee shirt
    j'aime bien
    bonne journée

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shorts! And that ring is gorgeous.
    You're glasses are cute by the way!
    Xoxo

    jamncookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The ring was my great grandmothers I believe :P
      Ahhh thank you!!!

      xoxoxo

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...