Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Girls' Night

 Boden shirt (old), skirt from French market, Franco Sarto shoes, Mondani New York bag, Land's End vest, Target bangles, ring from little shop
This look is what I wore to my friend Emma's surprise birthday party on Saturday. It was so fun and great to see my friends after a long summer. We had dinner at Burton's Grill. The night was spent with loads of laughter and every now and then exclamations about how long it had been! Hope you like it!

J'ai porté ce look pour aller à la fête d'anniversaire surprise pour mon amie Emma samedi. C'était super et tellement bien de revoir mes amies après cet été. Nous avons dîné à Burton's Grill. On n'arrêtait pas de rigolé toute la nuit et de dire que ça faisait trop longtemps qu'on ne s'étaient pas vues. J'espère que vous aimez!
 photo by Charlotte



photos: PAUL
~Emma

4 comments:

  1. I love you flower power outfit!!!
    back to the 70s dear!!!
    Chiara
    ♡EFFENSHION

    ReplyDelete
  2. comfy boho chic <3

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your friend was really surprised.:) And that you all had loads of fun, babe!

    P.S.: That skirt is perfect, I love the bright color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ton haut est très joli!!!!Et j'adore ton sac!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...