Thursday, August 1, 2013

Put A Smile on Your Face #1

This is the start of a new rubric *out of control clapping* ! 
C'est le début d'une nouvelle rubrique *applaudissement déchainés*!

 I was at a friend's house before the start of summer. She made me listen to Stompa by Serena Ryder, her new favorite song. I didn't really think much of it until I found myself humming and half singing the beginning of the song at home. It got to the point where, since I didn't know any of the other lyrics, I'd just sing over and over agin "People, working every night and day…" and then start over, full blast. Well, I finally bought the song, and it now appears in every single one of my playlists. This is definitely a song that you will have to end up buying!
J'étais chez une amie avant que l'été ne commence. Elle m'a fait écouter sa nouvelle chanson préférée, Stompa de Serena Ryder. Je l'ai trouvée bien, mais sans plus, jusqu'à ce que je me surprenne à fredonner le début de la chanson chez moi. À tel point que, puisque je ne connaissais pas toutes les paroles, je chantais à tue tête "People, working every night and day…" en boucle. J'ai enfin acheté la chanson qui figure maintenant sur toutes mes playlists! Cette chanson fait partie de celles qui va vous faire craquer. 
I started watching Jamie's World on Youtube in my bed a couple days ago. I've been told me that it's not good to watch a screen before you go to bed… but I did anyways. Some of her videos are great and made me laugh almost to tears. You should to watch the videos called "Listening to Taylor Swift" (probably the best one), "Piano Princess" and "When You Think No One is Around". You could watch all of them, it'd take you a while, but start with the most viewed, which tend to be the best. (No need to thank me when you become subscribed to her channel, addicted, and starting to ask yourself if you could start your own videos :P)
Il y a quelques jours, j'ai commencé à regarder Jamie's World sur Youtube dans mon lit. On m'a dit que ce n'est pas bien de regarder un écran avant de se coucher… mais je l'ai fait quand même. Quelques vidéos sont géniales et m'ont fait rire presque aux larmes. Vous devriez regarder les vidéos qui s'appellent  "Listening to Taylor Swift" (probablement la meilleure), "Piano Princess" et "When You Think No One is Around".  Vous pourriez les regarder toutes. Ça vous prendrait longtemps, mais vous pouvez commencer par celles qui ont le plus de "vues" qui sont souvent les meilleures. (Aucun besoin de me remercier lorsque vous serez abonnées à sa chaine, accro et que vous vous demanderez si vous ne pourriez pas commencer à faire vos propres vidéos :P)

~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Must check some of these out x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I do the same keep watching screen before bedtime.
    I'm following you back on bloglovin.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...