Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Pastel Pink Photographer

New glasses! New shirt! There must be a blog post! 
Just this past weekend I was wandering around Boston and found myself in Urban Outfitters staring at this shirt. I think its perfect. I love pastel colors and the sheer part of the shirt makes me so happy. It has slits on both sides to add a cute and scandalous factor :P 





These cowgirl boots are literally my favorite boots. Their not full on cowgirl but they have that look. Their suede and chocolate brown with tassels wrapped around 'em. I love ankle boots and with shorts I always tend to wear them with rolled down knee-socks. 




The leather bracelet I made from some scrap leather that Meg Erickson had in her studio! It's two different shades of blue held together with a thingy (no idea what its called...). 




 You may have noticed the glasses...yes I got new ones yayayayayya! I've been wearing them nonstop. I also may be wearing them because in fact I can't really see without them (I'm pretty damn close to blind). I purchased them at a store called 241 (like two for one - two pairs of glasses for the price of one). Their glasses are very unique and they have amazing brands and a great selection! Check them out here!




Shirt: Urban Outfitters 
Shorts: American Eagle
Boots: MIA
Socks: Urban Outfitters 
Glasses: 2 4 1

~Miki 

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      and yes I love your blog you have another follower!

      ~Miki

      Delete
  2. the whole outfit really cute !!!!!!!!! you look so pretty
    keep in touch
    www.articalandfashionknowledge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! You look stunning.

    vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute outfit, i love the colour

    xoxo,
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment dear!! u look amazing here<3
    followed u already!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top (: hehe lovely blog! Do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog (: xx

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love love your top <3 double heart your whole outfit too!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look!!!
    Have a good week!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the follow (: I'm now following you back via bloglovin. xx

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...