Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!! <3 

I hope you all drank your fill of hot chocolate and whipped cream

 I hope you were able to be with friends you hold close to your heart 

I hope you like my dog that was alarmed by my camera 

I hope your tree was decked in holiday cheer the way you like it


I hope your table was filled with foods you love to eat


And more food because well everyone loves food

Yup you guessed it...MORE FOOD!

Don't let the homework catch up with you too quickly...keep running with that procrastination 

I hope your family is able to come together and celebrate

Be happy, and have a merry merry christmas (or a wonderful day if you celebrate something else!)

~Miki 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...