Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Remix

New Vintage vest, Marshalls sweater, Forever 21 shirt, Converse shoes, necklace & bracelets from Turkey, Swatch watch, Nordstrom Rack ring, Coach belt via rummage sale
This is a little twist to how I'd normally wear this sweater. It has a sweet zipper in the back (that my friends enjoy unzipping). I wore it with my military jacket so you can't see the detail in the back. I am also full of puns for my titles (here and there), not today though. My belt is accentuated by the length of the sweater. Can I just say I am so proud of that bargain?!

Voici une nouvelle façon de mettre ce pull pour moi. Il a une chouette fermeture éclaire au dos (que mes amies adorent descendre). Je l'ai porté avec ma veste militaire qui cache le détail de l'arrière que j'essaye de montrer d'habitue. J'ai beaucoup de blagues dans mes titres en ce moment (ici et ), pas aujourd'hui par contre. Ma ceinture est mise en valeur par la longueur de mon pull. Inutile de vous dire que je suis fière de l'affaire que j'ai faite.


~Emma

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!

    GIVEAWAY on my blog
    http://ladynoree.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit you look amazing, like the army outerwear kind of green really adorable! Not to mention, your accesories is like wow (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool and comfy outfit! You look great!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chic and cool Emma. Lovely jewelry, the bracelets are too cute. Thx for asking, yes it is a butterfly on the bag.
    kisses girls
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this look! white pants are so fun in summer and can make a outfit look super chic.
    Thanks for sharing!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely style
    http://amandachic.com/about/noticias/smart-denim.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool look and I love the pants!! Wonderful!

    I follow you!! ;)
    Algo pasa con Mary

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...