Sunday, June 1, 2014

Au Revoir

Hello my lovelies, 

So I have a confession to make or more of a statement really. I will be gone for this next month due to the fact that I am traveling around France parts of Germany and Switzerland. During this time I will have no computer or internet so wish me luck and I will miss you all greatly. So here is a quick post before I take off to the other side of the sea. 



Dress: Nordstrom 
Boots: Frye
Tights: H&M
Jacket: American Eagle



These were taken on a colder day this spring, thank god the weather is finally warm (can I call it summer?). It's always fun to pair a jacket with a dress on a windy day so you can be cute and not cold.  


Dear Emma, 
Don't forget about me, I'll miss you more than the moon would miss all the stars in the sky. 
So much love <3


Talk to y'all soon :)
À plus tard, 
~Miki

7 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit Miki, the dress is gorgeous. Wow! Enjoy your travel around thse countries. Have fun girl!
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! loving the jacket and the pictures :)
    Have a great trip and I can't wait to see more posts when you come back!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great pics :) xo
    www.asplashofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit//Love the photos Miki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. La veste est vraiment trop jolie et ta robe aussi, look très réussi, les photos sont magnifiques <3
    Bon voyage si j'ai bien compri :)
    xx; Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. have fun over there x

    Check out my new giveaway @ http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...