Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Naranja

Target shorts, gifted shirt & bracelet, necklace from Turkey, espadrilles from market, Coach belt via rummage sale

Not long ago, these were my only pair of shorts. Granted, I didn't need to wear shorts everyday because it hasn't been that sunny out but it still was a struggle. I grew out of my old pairs. Yes, I grew, as in, I am now 5'10" model height, whoop whoop. I'm going to be honest, I'm a bit scared by the fact that I have a pair of orange (naranja, look at my spanish. Thank you Google Translate) shorts. I don't want to wear black with them because that's Halloween material. Do you guys have any suggestions? And yes, I am fully aware that my shoes don't match, but as my brother would say, "ain't nobody got time for that".

Il n'y a pas longtemps, ce short était le seul que j'avais. Considérant que je n'ai pas eu besoin de mettre un short tous les jours parce qu'il n'a pas fait si chaud que ça, c'était quand même pénible. J'ai grandi donc, mes vieux shorts de l'année dernière ne me vont plus. Oui, j'ai grandi, c'est à dire, je mesure 1m77 la stature des mannequins, ouais. Je vais être honnête, le fait que je possède un short orange (naranja, regardez mon espagnol. Merci Google Translate) me fait un peu peur. Je ne veux pas porter du noir, vue que la combinaison des deux couleurs est liée à Halloween. Avez-vous des suggestions? Et oui, je suis au courant que mes espadrilles ne vont pas avec mon short mais, comme mon frère dirait, "ain't nobody got time for that".




~Emma

17 comments:

  1. You look lovely in this outfit! I adore your blouse, it has great pattern!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. First that top is gorgeous!! Suggestions, well blue is always an option because it's the complementary color of orange, so you just can't go wrong pairing thse two. I love pink and orange or me gusta fucsia y naranja. Looks also great together. Same goes for red and orange. It has to be a warm red of course because of the orange. Hope that helps.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will most definitely try a light pink! That's something I would have never thought of, thanks Lenya!

      Besos :)

      Delete
  3. I have a pair of orange shorts as well and surprisingly they work very well with my blue polo shirt. Odd combination I know but it looks very good together! The weather looks great! Congratulations on your height! I wish I was that tall.
    -Abby
    http://thesightofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your summer post!
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/06/part-2.html
    Follow me:
    Instagram – mira_shpak
    Twitter – @ShpakMira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit Emma..I love the colors, the mix 'n match, and of course the location. And how cool you have that height. I'm only 5ft3..LoL! Love your post as always ;) Say hello to Miki for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute photos , love how the shorts fit you !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'aime beaucoup le orange de ton short, cette blouse est parfaite!! Avec ce short tu pourrais porter du blanc, ou une blouse imprimée comme celle-ci qui est magnifique!!
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Jade. J'ai une super bonne idée avec un haut blanc, merci.

      Delete
  8. this looks mega comfortable :) ahh wish i could wear sheer blouses and shorts but british weather sucks..

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your top look so amazing and the prints are so detail (: love it! Thank you for your comment on my blog, can't wait for your next update! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look!!! I love your short!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your top is lovely and shorts are very cute. You can try pastel colors, they will go with it.
    Have a perfect Friday!
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfit ! Nice photos too :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...