Friday, November 28, 2014

Bag Tour #whatsinmybag

Hey Everyone! 

So recently I received an email from Julie who contacted me on behalf of Rue La La, "an online shopping destination for the most desired brands at members-only prices." I have myself become a member of the site and love it. True to her word Rue La La has great items with great prices. Though I have not bought anything the website has good reviews and is well laid out. Objects are easy to find and fun to browse. 
Anyway! Julie recommended I do a what's in my bag video (along with a few other emails I received on the same topic) so here it is :) 
( watch the video HERE )


Bag: Longchamp 
Sunglasses: Tommy Hilfiger 
Wallet: Fossil

Wearing: 
Leggings: Athleta 
Sweater: Lulu Lemon 
Scarf: Athleta
Shirt: Free People 

-Miki


3 comments:

  1. Haha aww, this is so cute! Definitely can't wait to see more videos from your blog (: x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun video! love your blog as always!

    www.alexawas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag, thanks for stopping by!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...