Sunday, April 12, 2015

#HCBook Review



On April 4th, Her Campus launched their guide to college life. I went to the publishing event (read an article about it here) and met Stephanie Kaplan Lewis and Annie Chandler Wang, two of the authors. The book is called, The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life!

Watch my video review and checkout below my favorite sections from the book.

Favorite pages:



67 - How to stay energized w/o coffee
73 - Dorm room workouts
78 - Workout mistakes
81 - How to nap correctly
111 - Tips to relieve stress 
141 - How to bond with your roommate
155 - A great roommate contract/checklist 
218 - Social life: campus media (newspapers, magazines etc), clubs and groups
274 - How to get a job in college

Stephanie Kaplan Lewis, me and Annie Chandler Wang


Below is the goodie bag Her Campus handed out at their book signing event. Such sweet ladies!

Pour les Françaises, désolé pour tout l'anglais. Comme Her Campus est une compagnie américaine tout doit être en anglais. Vous pouvez regarder la vidéo, mais je ne pense pas que le livre soit en vente en France.



                          




              




photos: ME

~Emma

12 comments:

  1. Great blog and post, dear!
    I love your design!


    xoxo <3
    NEW POST

    Can you click on the links for clothes? At the top of the post or the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! and love the cotton bag!!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about this book before!
    And girl, I'm loving your new blog appearence!
    Kisses.

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much. You have no idea how happy I am with it

      Delete
  5. Nice review!!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the review of this book! Have never heard of it and will definitely be checking it out! Thanks so much for sharing this!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great book review!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello From Poland Dear! Nice photos ! I love Ure blog! sa I follow U , maybe U follow me back?

    http://nataliazarzycka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...