Wednesday, June 3, 2015

From My Blender [Strawberry Chai Latte Smoothie]

Morining Strawberry Chai Latte Smoothie

Morining Strawberry Chai Latte Smoothie

This is a simple smoothie recipe I invented on the fly. The measures aren't exact, as I said, I made it as I went. However, I guarantee a great result!

Strawberry Chai Latte Smoothie

For one person.

  • big bowl of strawberries
  • 1/2 cup yoghurt
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup chai latte mix
Mix well and sip with a good breakfast or a salad for lunch.


Smoothie très simple que j'ai inventé à la va-vite. Les mesures ne sont pas exactes, j'ai fait au pif, mais le rendu était réussi!

Smoothie thé chai et fraises

Pour deux personnes.
  • un gros bol de fraises
  • 150ml de yaourt 
  • 250ml de lait
  • 150ml mix chai latte 
Mélangez le tout et sirotez avec un bon petit déjeuner ou une salade pour le déjeuner. 

Morining Strawberry Chai Latte Smoothie

Morining Strawberry Chai Latte Smoothie
photos: ME
~Emma

5 comments:

  1. I'm down with food poisoning.. so this seems yum

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love smoothies. This looks absolutely delicious.
    I will have to try it. :)

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never thought of strawberry and chai together, sounds good!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally delicious !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy. I am craving for some strawberry right now T.T ~ x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...