Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My Life According to Pinterest n°12

Inspiration for fashion bloggers

When I was a little girl, a bit like Obélix, I feel into the cauldron. However, my cauldron was a huge tub of red paint.

If you missed my first post from this series, click here. Read the series here.

Petite, un peu comme Obélix, je suis tombée dans la marmite. Or, ma marmite était un gros pot de peinture rouge.

Si vous avez raté le premier article de cette série, cliquez ici. Lisez toute la série ici.


Inspiration for fashion bloggers

Yes, I know, it's awful. I'm addicted to Instagram. But you can't really tell, right?

Oui, je sais, c'est horrible. Je suis accro à Instagram. Mais, ça ne se voit pas trop, hein?

Inspiration for fashion bloggers

Occasionally, I forget who I am. It's happened quite a number of times so my mom decided to sew my name onto each of my button up shirts. Now, everyone at work knows my name!

Parfois, j'oublie mon prénom. Ça m'est arrivé assez souvent, donc ma mère a cousu mon prénom sur chacune de mes chemises. Depuis, au boulot, tout le monde sait comment je m'appelle!


Inspiration for fashion bloggers

Find the egg that doesn't belong.

Trouvez l'intrus. 

Inspiration for fashion bloggers

How to carry your bottle of wine in style? With the new vertical Salvatore Ferragamo bag, of course!

Comment porter sa bouteille de vin avec de la classe? Avec le nouveau sac vertical de Salvatore Ferragamo, bien sûr!

Inspiration for fashion bloggers

I was getting dressed when all of a sudden, two of my hangers fell out of my closet. They were completely twisted and unusable. And then I got a great idea: to wear them as necklaces. Yes, I know, there's no need to thank me, I'm so creative. 

J'étais en train de m'habiller quand soudain, deux de mes cintres sont tombés de mon placard. Ils étaient complètement tordus et inutilisables. C'est alors que j'ai eu la merveilleuse idée de les porter comme collier. Oui, je sais, inutile de me remercier, je suis tellement créative.

~Emma

11 comments:

  1. I think the geometic necklace is really stunning!
    Love this kind of art!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hangers one haha! reminds me of a brand called Chromat. or some name along that line. they're on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that instagram bag! Amazing post <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring post!!!
    Have a nice day!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, as always :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is very good, I got a lot of inspiration from your blog. hopefully the better blogs

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...